baslinux - Re: [BL] web slide show

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] web slide show
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:39:50 +0200

Thank you for all the tips. I will try to look for some Linux tools
for animated gif, even through the open source society is not to happy
about gif (it have some software patent problems). The way Jason
describe is practically the same as what the animated gif does just
with out gif isn't it? (Do you know of such a php or Perl script to do
what you talk about?)

Sam you say "here is a non-JavaScript version of the image slide
show:" but then I don't see anything no links or so. Is it a mistake
or is it me don't getting it?

/Mikkel