baslinux - Re: [BL] web slide show

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] web slide show
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:35:35 -0500

"Since your web browser does not support JavaScript, here is a
non-JavaScript version of the image slideshow:"

lol.... all my browsers have javascript turned off or blocked for
unknown sites ;) another way to do it would be to use an iframe with
pages that have the images and use the meta http-refresh option to
create the slide show.... would work regardless if js is on or off and
doesnt need flash...

dunno if arachne supports iframe or not tho (can anyone fill me in on
that one? also... does anyone know what level of CSS arachne
supports?)

On 04/04/07, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
> Why not make them into a single animated gif ?
> How many images are there ?

There are 11
Well why didn't I think of the gif version. How do you do that? can it
be done with 11 pictures? I have to admit that I choose a solution
yesterday you can see the result here. (the page is not finch yet)

http://www.syd76til88.ooz.dk

It is a java solution and there is a online wizard to make it all.
Very smart I think

http://www.barelyfitz.com/projects/slideshow/wizard/

/Mikkel

--sam