baslinux - Re: [BL] Development Tools

  • From: "C.Peachment" <cpeachment AT caribsurf.com>
  • To: "baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org" <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Development Tools
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:51:23 -0400

Hi Steven and Lee:

Thanks for the information. I will download and test over
the weekend.

Next question:

Neither the default 20MB file system, nor the 50MB "bulked up"
file system appear to have enough free space to load and use
these tools. I tried with binutils, gcc, gmake and libc with the result
that both filesystems were depleted.

I am not a Linux developer by default and do not know how to
expand a loop device file system. I have about 80 MB of space
on the laptop harddrive that can be used.

How do I expand (or even create) a loop device file system?

Regards,

Chris Peachment