baslinux - Re: [BL] Asmutils

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Asmutils
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:16:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Stephen Clement wrote:

Hello all,

I've discovered this very neat project to make alot of core linux tools in assembly. This might even be smaller than busybox although I'm not sure that busybox is all that replacable.

Take a look at their homepage here:

http://linuxassembly.org/asmutils.html

Looks very nice, currently.

Thanks,

Stephen Clement

Feb 18 2006 version 0.18 source code available now for download, about 350K, and about 650K of a-linux (precompiled 1-floppy linux based on previous version 0.17).

The link lists a set of executables, plus libc and crypto and 7 games.

Would this be usable to replace part of busybox in BL4?