baslinux - [BL] Missing book

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Missing book
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:43:03 +1030

I have had some success about that missing Running Linux book.

As I was unable to get any responses from the Australian seller -- my
ISP said the sending site did not ping so all messages were rejected as
spam from a false address -- I left a message on the New Zealand site.

They have replied in this morning's download, that the book was sent
yesterday. Hmmm... that's 6 weeks after my bank account was debited...
is there a problem with the Aus office?

They suggested that I log into the aus site to check the account, but
they did not explain the problem with emails from that site. But I shall
try again.

Anyway, it appears the book should now be on its way.

As well as the copy from amazon.com....

Ah well, two copies are better than none <GGGGGG>