baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 as 'user' D

  • From: Hermang Mansilla <herman_blues AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 as 'user' D
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:56:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Sorry for answering late, but my mailbox is full of
messages (damn spammers !!!)

I have a suggestion: if your problem is that you
want to print a formatted web page, then it could be
possible to "pass" the html file previously through
a filter that convert them to simple text and print it
normally?
I remember that the Lynx (or links ? ) program has
an option that is used from midnight commander to
view html pages inside midnight commander
I am not running BasLinux right now, so I can not
verify it, but I remember it was something like this:

links -dump -force-html WebPageforPrinting.html >
p.txt

Then you could print p.txt as a normal text file

Hope this helps!
Bye,
-HHMM