baslinux - Re: [BL] Simple File Manager 45

  • From: Lee Forrest <lforrestster AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Simple File Manager 45
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 02:26:06 +0000

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 08:23:56PM +1300, 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:
> Lee Forrest wrote:
> >
> > Now give me one good reason why I should keep
> > calctool around since I have dc!
>
> calctool is for people who prefer to push buttons
> with the mouse. dc is for people who like doing
> stuff on the command line.

I was hoping that would be your reply.

I just went over the abs guide with a fine-tooth comb. There's a lot
about formatting (col,column...) but nothing like _your_ approach.

I suggest that you send it in. All sorts of people contribute examples
to that document and that one should be there. I'm putting it in _my_
abs guide.

Sure appreciate the help and am _very_ glad to know how to do that kind
of formatting with non-specialized tools.

Lee

--
BasicLinux: Small is Beautiful
http://www.basiclinux.com.ru