baslinux - Re: [BL] long filenames cockatoo stew

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] long filenames cockatoo stew
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 04:18:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Ron Clarke wrote:

Hi Sindi,

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 05:03:47 +0000 (UTC), sindi keesan wrote:

Can you provide a URL for the acorn stew?

No, but I do have a recipe for cockatoo stew, which I had forgotten about.

You have to understand that cooked cockatoos are reputed to be very,
very tough to eat. So ....

Put your plucked and gutted cockatoo into a billy of boiling water
with your vegetables. Add an axe head. Cook until the axe head is
tender. Throw away the cockatoo and eat the axe head.

Regards,
Ron

Stone soup? How big is a billy?