baslinux - Re: [BL] long filenames 24

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] long filenames 24
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:11:02 +1030

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:53:08 +0000, Lee Forrest wrote:

> No. If I'd intended that, I'd have put both addresses in my
> Reply-To header. In fact, I would _prefer_ it if people would
> post list replies only to the list.

In that case perhaps you should change your list preferences so
the list server does not put both addresses in the Reply To:
field.

> Why does this issue concern you?

Curiousity is all. It certainly doesn't bother me.

> It never occurred to _me_ to
> check out people's Reply-To headers until you brought it up.

My mail reader shows all these fields in the header of the
message, and the Reply To: field of your messages really stood
out as it was so much longer.

> I just hit List-Reply (in mutt) to respond to a post on the
> list. If I want to contact someone personally, I create a
> new mail for that purpose.

Yup, same here.

. ,-./\
. / \ from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
. \_,-*_/ "Queen City of The South" 34:55 S 138:36 E
. v