baslinux - Re: [BL] New TinyX From David Moberg 21

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] New TinyX From David Moberg 21
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:39:12 -0800

(Sorry Lee, I trimmed the wrong address from the message.

Is there some reason you are putting random numbers after a brand-new
subject thread?

Lee Forrest wrote:
http://davidjmoberg.googlepages.com/Xi810.tgz

Wasn't really meant for general consumption, but anyone is certainly
welcome to try it. Don't expect it to work everywhere that Xvesa does,
though.

This is an experimental package which requires (and includes)
two uclibc baselibs.

Files were shamelessly stolen from delilinux 0.7.1 (current). I'm not
sure if this setup requires a 2.4 kernel, but I would expect that it
wouldn't, since delilinux is a relatively small distribution, and
Xi810 doesn't manipulate directories like a file management tool
would.

David