baslinux - Re: [BL] search the basiclinux list, was Re: search the basliclinux list archive with google

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] search the basiclinux list, was Re: search the basliclinux list archive with google
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:29:40 -0600

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 05:19:06PM +0000, sindi keesan wrote:

> NOW you can search for this link on 'search the basiclinux list' - I fixed
> your typo.>
> >
> >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Alists.ibiblio.org+%2Bbaslinux+keywordshere&btnG=Search&meta=
> >> Replace keywordshere with your keywords.

Thanks. I totally missed that deadly (for searching) mistake. I should review
my subject
lines more carefully. As mentioned Steven actually has a link for doing this
search on one
of the BL link pages, though it uses Google Canada (google.ca, like Stephen
Clement's
original "script" did), if that makes any difference. Probably not.

James