baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 networking with Win9

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 networking with Win9
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:59:47 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

httpd in busybox (run from the directory where I want to
serve files with no options, just defaults) loaded but
did not serve the directory. 404 not found.

The busybox httpd does not serve directories. If there
is no index.html in the directory, you get 404.

I also made a minimal index.htm - must it be index.html?

mini_httpd showed me all the files in any directory.

Has anyone used it with BL?

Yes, I use it often -- mostly to upload files to the
BL3 sites. I ssh to the site and wget the file from
my computer (on dialup!). Pretty cool.

Is this faster or easier than ftpput (which I can never remember how to use with login and password)?