baslinux - Re: [BL] tinkering with email...

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] tinkering with email...
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:16:09 +0000 (UTC)

I don't think it would be a good idea to send out uuencoded attachments since other people would not know how to decode them.

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Samual Acorn wrote:

it wasnt intended to be decoded automatically... but manually
copied/pasted and decoded... this email was in reference to 'encoding
attachments' to emails sent with bash scripts... it was just an
idea...