baslinux - Re: [BL] sshd on basic linux

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] sshd on basic linux
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:49:32 +0000 (UTC)

Why not telnet instead? Check the archives, I had it working via serial cable, as root.

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, John Beck wrote:

Does anyone have sshd installed on Basic Linux? I'm behind a firewall on
my own LAN so this box won't be exposed to internet traffic. I'd even
settle for ssh1 just so I can log into it from my other PCs.

I just have this old 486SX with 8 Megs of RAM and is currently running
muLinux, that I'd love to tinker with more.