baslinux - Re: [BL] Compaq Deskpro and Presario versus Basiclinux

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Compaq Deskpro and Presario versus Basiclinux
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 02:27:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, sindi keesan wrote:

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

zgv - I have zgv-uclibc and the Delilinux libc6 zgv on the
computer.

Have you tried the zgv package for BL1 ?
You will find the link here:
http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux1/

I will be happy to try it.

BL3 with 2.2.26 kernel works with zgv-uclibc if I add the
required uclibc libraries

ldd zgv for BL1 (newzgv 4.2) reveals that it needs libc.so.5 and also libc.so.0 (the latter being needed to run the uclibc version in 2.2.26 BL3, along with libm.so.5 and ld-linux for uclibc). If I rename the .so.0 files it says it can't find them. I will reboot and try again.

This zgv also segfaults.

The BL1 version should work with the default BL3 libraries
(although you do need to add svgalib and libvgagl).