baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:54:37 +0000

Thank you for the quick response.  Unfortunately this zip contains a img file, not a ISO file.  I attempted to run this via qemu but the first try it hung during the bootup with the text message "freedos_".  The second attempt stopped with the error message that it couldn't read the CD ROM.  QEMU works by fooling itself its reading a ISO from the CD-ROM when its actually reading a file (in ISO format) on the hard drive.  Do you have a BL 2 in a actual ISO format?  Would you burn this img file to a CD to make a ISO?  Thanks.
-------------- Original message from 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org: --------------