baslinux - [BL] compiling busybox 1.10

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] compiling busybox 1.10
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:52:41 +0000 (UTC)

Steven, could I use your busybox config file to compile the latest 1.10?
At least for reference on how to configure, since I don't understand half the questions in menuconfig.

What programs would other people like to see added? I am thinking of:

fbset (assuming I can get it working, to use with framebuffer video cards)
ftpget (to get files from my account that are not part of my website)
hdparm (to fix our Seagate hard drive's reset problem)
su (to use lpr as user and maybe also Opera as user)
sulogin? - lets user log in as root

httpd (instead of mini-httpd?) and telnetd (instead of utelnetd?) - would these be adequate for basic functions? (I should test them out in busybox 1.01, offline).

Any reason to include udhcpd? I don't have broadband connection.