baslinux - Re: [BL] BasLinux Digest, Vol 33, Issue 29

  • From: bmarcum AT iglou.com (Bill Marcum)
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasLinux Digest, Vol 33, Issue 29
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:29:34 -0500

> Last summer I picked up an apple laptop, PowerBook 180. I have tried
> all the tricks I know to get into the BIOS but nothing works. The
> delete key, ctrl+alt+s, there is no alt key on this machine and the
> stuck key does not bring up the BIOS. Any suggestions? What I would
> like to do is to remove the OS and install BL on the hard drive. How
> do I format the hard drive to take out the MacOS?

BL is not made for Apple computers. You need a Linux distribution for
the PowerPC processor. I don't know how to get into the BIOS, if there
is one, on a PowerBook.

--
$100 invested at 7% interest for 100 years will become $100,000, at
which time it will be worth absolutely nothing.

  • Re: [BL] BasLinux Digest, Vol 33, Issue 29, Bill Marcum, 12/19/2005