baslinux - Re: [BL] New release of BL

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] New release of BL
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:08:03 +0000

Maybe for us folks who have tried to get QEMU to run and struck out. I have
studied the MSDOS scripts that other implementations use, but can't get mine
to run. So maybe the problem is not with BL but with how to use QEMU. I can
download QEMU and BL, but I can't get my scripts to work with them. This is
so I can run Linux (or Windows 95) on the Windows XP machines at the college
I attend. Thanks.