baslinux - [BL] Re: [TAG] playmidi plays silently (fwd)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: [TAG] playmidi plays silently (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:46:47 +0000 (UTC)

I am posting this here so it will be web accessible. I got playmidi to work by loading a sound bank, as suggested by David and by the TAG group.
My playmidi plays AWE perfectly, as does drvmidi which I also compiled.
I succeeded on a jumpered (non-pnp) card and will try pnp later after I get it working in DOS somehow.

Does anyone else reading this have an SB32 or AWE32 or 64 card that they want to use to play midi files with AWE? If so, I can compile drvmidi and loadsfx for BL3 and/or post what I compiled for BL2 with glibc2.2.5 upgrade.