baslinux - [BL] Slackware 3.3 Packages

  • From: Mr Christopher Rose <mrchrisrose AT yahoo.com>
  • To: BL3 <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Slackware 3.3 Packages
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 00:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

One thing I've noticed about BL3 is that it does not
come with emacs. Would it be possible to install the
emacs packages from slackware 3.3, or would there be a
problem due to glibc differences? I ask for I am
thinking of downloading and install them. Also, were
can I find a package that would allow BL3 to access
and use an 10/100 Ethernet/LAN card? I simply want to
make my laptop do more.

Pax,
Christopher L. Rose