baslinux - [BL] Re: broken windows needs replacing

  • From: Ian Scott <mriscott AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: broken windows needs replacing
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:54:37 +0000

> > I found this site:
> >
> > http://hanna.pyxidis.org/tech/m3u.html
> >
> > It says that m3u files are just playlists. The real links to mp3s
> > are found encoded in plain text.
>
> Is there some easy way to find the links without downloading the .m3u or
> .pls file? I am at least armed with more information (I know what sort of
> URL to look for in the file if not online).

I guess you could use something like :
mp3123 `wget -O - http://path/to/m3u/`

The stuff inside the `` is run first (giving the real url), and then
thatmp3123 `wget -O - http://path/to/m3u/`

The stuff inside the `` is run first, giving the url to the mp3, and then
that
is send as an argument to mp3123