baslinux - Re: [BL] finally found what I have been looking for

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] finally found what I have been looking for
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:16:39 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Alejandro Lieber wrote:

Sindi:

I built a single bootable DOS floppy system to download, upload, erase and
see pictures from my Olympus D-395.

It works with any USB port.

It includes:

1)- Bootable Operating System (DOS)
I finally figured this out - I needed two drivers in config.sys:
device=usbaspi.sys /v /r (converts usb to scsi)
device=di1000dd.sys (or aspidisk.sys for some hardware)
This is 30K total. I can put it onto a 720K DOS boot disk and have
room for lxpic or pictview.

I posted about this.

2)- Parts of XTREE Gold to move the pictures from and to the camera.
I can just use copy and delete instead.
3)- LXPIC to view and edit the pictures

Everything in less than 600Kby.

Alejandro.