baslinux - RE: Re: [BL] parallell port

  • From: "Fredrik Gustafsson" <iveqy AT swimmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [BL] parallell port
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:46:54 -0800

I'm trying to connect my own device to my computer, it's a really simply
interface, but I've got problems.

Where can I get the proper parport and parport_pc modules from?
I've used the coffee mini howto and the port programming howto but still it
doesn't work on my stationary computer. I've got to trust in baslin :)

> "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com> baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.orgDate:
> Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:13:24
-0500