baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 add-ons being accepted

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 add-ons being accepted
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:32:38 -0500

James Miller wrote:

I did some minor updating of my add-ons site/page and am now ready to
accept some BL3 add-ons. Anyone wanting me to add a package they've
created should send me the relevant file(s). Anyone wanting a package
they did not create added should mail me a url to the desired program.
Suggestions for anything to add, Steven?

James