baslinux - Re: [BL] abiword update?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] abiword update?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:37:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Nomdo Jansonius wrote:

Dear Steven, and list-members,

Is there any update of abiword for BL sceduled? I use abiword with BL2.
Recently I tried the latest version from their site (2.2.3) on a windows
computer. This version has some nice features that are apparently absent
in the abiword for BL package, e.g. the tracking of changes (they become
red/purple), which is a nice feature if you write a paper together with
someone else.

I tried abiword from slackware 9.1 (version 2.0.0) but that one did not
work with BL.

You would need the glibc-so (2.3.1?) from SW91 to run programs compiled dynamically for SW91.

Kind regards, Nomdo