baslinux - [BL] How to use floppy on a x-client with BL3

  • From: <listas AT kuroski.com.br>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] How to use floppy on a x-client with BL3
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:11:55 -0300

I know.
My problem is: How to use the local units (floppys in the x-clients) if the x-client show is the unit (floppy) of the remote server? NFS is the only way?

Other question: what to add bl3 to use NFS? I say, to export a directory of one computer with BL3 using NFS?

(Which packages of Slackware 4, for example?)

thanks

Joelcio Kuroski

I have old machines that they work as x-client.
I need to use floppys in each one. Which the best solution?

The two-floppy version of BL3 provides a small
X environment which is able to run applications
(via network) from a remote server.