baslinux - Re: [BL] mutt update completed

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mutt update completed
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:31:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 cce.zizkov AT volny.cz wrote:

On 21 Jan 05 at 19:32, keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org wrote:

I changed the .pmailrc smtp line to match what was in the old setup and
added the reply-to line and I am still getting root AT wccnet.org as my >From
address. I am 'root' here.

I think this reply-to line is created by mutt. So you should change
this in ~/Mail/.muttrc or in ~/Mail/.user

I will try that tomorrow, but can you also fix your setup program so that we can enter the reply-to address correctly? Putting it on the smtp line in .pmailrc did not seem to work right.

Christof Lange