baslinux - Re: [BL] httpd

  • From: "David Lane" <Jaypooh3 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] httpd
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:25:01 -0500

Welllllll here we go.You will need to unzip these little guys to a DOS
start-up disk.To tell you the truth,I forget which one worked for me,I think
it was lf.exe,but I know it was one of these two..........lol(getting
old).You will also need to find out what your hardrives are.By make and
model you can find out what the parameters are on each.Install each one at a
time as a master and reboot with the floppy in place.The application you
want is the one that lets you specify the parameters then execute them.If
the low-level format completes,reboot without the floppy in place then go
into BIOS setup and manually specify your drive parameters,save and restart
with the DOS floppy in place.Do a format/u/s command.If it completes,you
have a hardrive my friend...........lol.If not,nothing ventured,nothing
gained.Let me know what happens.

David Lane