baslinux - links2 for BL3 - was Re: [BL] (no subject)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: links2 for BL3 - was Re: [BL] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:02:59 +0000 (UTC)

links 2.1.15pre is also the version used at sdf.lonestar.org If you use it in console mode without X11 or SVGAlib you would, I think, need to set it up with a non-X viewer such as seejpeg, with which I got it working. I did this in Bl3 because of the nuisance of having to reboot to bypass system files on one computer with Win98 DOS (which I have on there to run Win98 because I cannot get Realaudio to install in linux) in order to use Xvesa. Also it works that way in less RAM than with Xvesa.