baslinux - [BL] [sindi@m-net.arbornet.org: please post this one too]

  • From: Hal MacArgle <halinux AT kvinet.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] [sindi AT m-net.arbornet.org: please post this one too]
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:29:19 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Sindi Keesan <sindi AT m-net.arbornet.org> -----

Please post the information between the lines only.
I did some web searching. To make programs work that say that do not have
I/O permission and involve svgalib (seejpeg, zgv, bmv, links2 graphical)
cd to where they are (or add the path name) and type:

chmod u+s seejpeg
(or substitute for seejpeg the other non-working programs)

I did just chmod +s for Xvesa and that might also have worked here.
For Xvesa the error message was different.
.