baslinux - [BL] Haskell (ie Hugs) on BL?

  • From: "Denton He" <dentonio69 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Haskell (ie Hugs) on BL?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:10:02 +1000

Hi guys,

I've decided to stick with BL1 for the time being with my 4MB RAM and 40 MB Harddisk, I'm going to have:

- 5MB DOS Partition
- 13/14 Linux Partition
- 12 MB Linux Swap

I'm going to have GCC (for compiling small programs) but I was wondering if I could install Hugs on it with the hardware and BL1?

If anyone else has any experience/advice regarding installing Hugs or any other type of Haskell on BL1 or any other BasicLinux, it would be muchly appreciated

cheers

Denton

Get a Credit Card - 60 sec online response: http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;8097459;9106288;b?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/qantas5000ninemsn [AU only]