baslinux - [BL] Magicpoint application

  • From: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Magicpoint application
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:47:25

Hi Steven,

thank you for incorporating Magic point to BL3.21.
It is really a nice toy to play with.

Two weeks ago I listened to a presentation made by a Slovak
Jesuite priest coming from Rome. Of course he was accompanying
his (btw very interesting) speech with a many-coloured projection
of headlines and quotations. It was really annoying and
effectively prevented me from concentrating on what he was saying.
But obviously, if you want people to take you seriously today,
you need an Xpoint presentation.

I tried MagicPoint with some recent samples from the mgp website
and within my old BL1 install (with X ver. 3.3.2). Everything worked
fine except the %area tag. I wonder whether it is necessary, you
probably have omitted it in order to strip down the binary?

Christof Lange

Christof Lange <cce.zizkov AT volny.cz>
Prokopova 4, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
phone: (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov