baslinux - [bl] [ot] hello all...

  • From: "I Close" <close AT techie.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [bl] [ot] hello all...
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:53:12 -0500

Hello all!!!

My name is Isaac (from UK), and I'm a computer-holic. ;)

I've been into linux for about 2 years, but DOS for about 15 years,
so I'll probly ask more questions than I'll be able to answer.

Got an IBM thinkpad 5x86 100MHz Cyrix CPU, 8MB RAM, DTSN color laptop in low
mileage condition
and have installed Basic Linux 3.2 on it, which is nice.

I only installed BL yesterday, so far I'm impressed indeed.

Can I aquire the source for this ?

I'd like to compile my kernel, put it all on ext2, with a swap and some other
tweaks.

So, how can I get gcc on their ? - Slackware 7.1 binaries ?

thanks guys

Isaac
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm