baslinux - Re: [BL] Strange lines after startx

  • From: "Paulo Orvalho" <paulo.orvalho AT pifertubos.pt>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Strange lines after startx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:24:21 +0100

All work out....
Still remains the Xvesa from BL3 and all its ok...
Switch from the setfont load and all worked...I load the keymap and the
kernel does the rest....pt_PT .map
Rxvt works with .bashrc correct settings......
BL2 hardrive ---------------Xvesa from BL3

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx