baslinux - [BL] Re: floppy version

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celisdelafuente AT prodigy.net.mx>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: floppy version
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:07:30 -0500

> The floppy version of BL 3.21 is now available:
> http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux/bl3-21fd.zip
>
> The zip file is slightly smaller than the loop version.
>
> Cheers,
> Steven
Hi to all, since I have no more PC's with DOS or Windows systems I was
unable to test BL3x, until now. (All my machines now are running Linux
thanks to all I have learned with BL2 the last year :) thank you Steven
and all the people in this list).
I'm not using BL any more, but I like to keep in the list to know what's
happening with my first distro, I have downloaded the floppy version of
BL 3.21 and it seems to work very fine (X and apps) on my Pentium 100Mzh
PC with 48MB RAM. I don't have more 486 PC at this time, maybe soon I
can get one. Tonight I will be doing a more thorough testing and I will
try a HD install, I have some free space on my HD for testing. I will
report any problems or success.

Ernesto

  • [BL] Re: floppy version, Ernesto Celis, 05/11/2004