baslinux - Re: [BL] X applications on MSWindows?

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] X applications on MSWindows?
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:01:30 -0400 (EDT)

Plug VGA extension cables into both computers and either run them and the
monitor into a switch box, or plug the monitorinto the extension cable for
the computer you want to use.

[linux] [monitor] [windows]
[switch box]

Plug the monitor into the extension cable (X), or plug it and the
extension cables into the switch box.

And put a modem in your linux computer, and a phone splitter Y.

This is how I use the same monitor on the rare occasions when I need to
use the windows computer. (Extension cable - we gave our switch box to a
friend).