baslinux - [BL] 2.4.26 Kernel released

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasLinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] 2.4.26 Kernel released
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:10:48 +0000 (UTC)

I'm sure most of you are already aware by now that the 2.4.26 version of
the kenel has been released.

Question: Will this have any impact on BL (1, 2, or 3) in any way? Would
it be possible for someone to compile a version of the newest 2.4.26
kernel for their BL system without any problems? What, if anything, would
need to be added for a BL system to operate with the newest kernel?

Just generating some low level traffic for the list, seems to have gotten
quite last few days (maybe everyone's systems are working perfectly with
no problems.... nah just the easter holiday catchup I'm sure).

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org