baslinux - [BL] Add On Packages

  • From: "MikeBrooks" <mb.at.home AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Add On Packages
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:16:46 +0100

As a total newbie I've tried trawling through the archives to pick up whatever I could but I'm still confused about which Slackware packages go with which BL version.

From some of the the previous answers I got the impression that BL1 and BL3 both use SW3.5 and BL2 uses 7.1.

However the current page which says that the current version of BasicLinux is 3.02, in the  "Further Information and support" section lists "Slackware 7.1 Mirrors."

Please could you explain if I have just misunderstood the previous stuff or is this an error.