baslinux - [BL] Can't Access Hard Drive or Mount floppy & cdrom

  • From: rdevine AT vodafone.ie
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Can't Access Hard Drive or Mount floppy & cdrom
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:48:45 +0100

Could someone help me.I am having trouble accessing my hard drive or mounting
my floppy or cdrom drives. I'm using BL v2.1 to boot. My pc has a 300mhz
Celeron with 128mb RAM a cd-r, cdrom and two hard drives (combined is 9gb).

Whatever I try to access them I get a similar message to this ->
mount: can't find hda1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab

Is there something that I am doing wrong or missing?

Regards,
Robbie

I'm using Vodafone Mail - to get your free mobile email account go to
http://www.vodafone.ie
Use of Vodafone Mail is subject to Terms and Conditions
http://www.vodafone.ie/terms/website