baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Mouse?

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Mouse?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:21:06 +1300

Electronjunkie wrote:

> I also added the KDE packages from Slackware 7.1 to the mix
> and i am trying to figure out how to get that up and running

Try putting it in ~/.xinitrc (instead of icewm). I think
KDE runs its own wm and won't run on top of icewm. You
will probably notice that KDE runs much slower than icewm
(unless you have a fast computer).

> I have enrolled in the training course thats offered thru
> the BL site training link

Believe it or not, the similarity in names is a complete
coincidence. They provide basic Linux training, not
training in BasicLinux. We had both been up and running
for more than a year before I discovered that they existed.
It looked like a good training course, so I put it in the
links.

  • [BL] Re: Mouse?, Electronjunkie, 12/31/2003
    • Re: [BL] Re: Mouse?, 3aoo-cvfd, 12/31/2003