baslinux - [BL] Re: Mouse?

  • From: "Electronjunkie" <electronjunkie AT alltel.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Re: Mouse?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 00:46:20 -0600

Thank you all my mouse is up and running great now. I enterred PS/2 of the
Protocol in the Pointer section of  /etc/XF86Config and that got the mouse
working. I will add this wheel command in too. Still working on the Virtual
Desktop. I also added the KDE packages from Slackware 7.1 to the mix and i
am trying to figure out how to get that up and running now. I only
downloaded the .tgz files and did the installpkg on them then i went into
/var/adm/setup.xwmconfig and selected KDE but that didnt work. Any more
suggestions would be helpful and hey i gotta say you guys are great this is
really turning into alot of fun for me and quite the learning experience
too. I have enrolled in the training course thats offered thru the BL site
training link and i hope to start on Jan 5th. So hopefully i wil be able to
hunt the resources down a bit better instead of bugging you guys all the
time lol. Thanks a bunch!!! Oh btw is there an mIRC server and chan that you
recommend for me to use?

EJ