baslinux - Re: [BL] ltools, DOSes and Linux

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] ltools, DOSes and Linux
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:14:49 -0500 (EST)

I tested ltools on our computer with (problematic) 8G hard drive. The
linux partition, says Jim, is 4G. Ltools works. We are using the DOS
that came with Win98. Dos 7? For computers without Windows on them we
certainly don't need more than 2G hard drive, if that, to install BL2 and
other programs that we want to use with it.

I tried PTSDOS once and it was quite buggy.