baslinux - [BL] Modem share between linux and windows

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasLinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] Modem share between linux and windows
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 03:58:52 +0000 (UTC)

Looking over some stuff I've found in search engines, it would seem that
to share a modem on my windows box (winmoden, no support for it as a
linmodem as of yet) all I need to do is setup a proxy server on windows.
Is this all that's necessary? putting something like wingate or some other
form of proxy on the system for modem sharing with my windows and linux
systems?

matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org