baslinux - Re: [BL] Install to HD, etc

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Install to HD, etc
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:31:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Ken Martwick wrote:

> James, I would very much like to get hold of the links-
> hacked and the patched Dillo, but not enough to do a 50Mb D/L
> with a 33.6 modem! Can you put these on some web site?

Well, these progs are integrated into the DamnSmallLinux iso, so it's not
like they're accessible separately. And DSLinux is Debian-based anyway,
so if they are available separately as packages, they're likely .deb
packages. Maybe you could contact the maintainer of DSLinux and see if he
can help you locate those packages?

James