baslinux - [BL] dependency file

  • From: Jhommer Oblego <jhommer_oblego AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] dependency file
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

libcrypt is in the glibcso.tgz package. You will
find it in the /slakware/a6 directory. The package
contains libcrypt-2.1.3 (which is automatically sym-
linked to libcrypt.so.1 during package installation).

hi, me again, thanks for the tip. i installed the above package but this time its looking for libz.so.1 and libMowitz.so.0

I am trying to run the siag(word processor package). is there a list or file  in slackware were i can look or query for the location of dependency file i'm looking for, just in case in the future i run across a program that looks for the dependency file agian.

Thanks,

Jhommer

Do you Yahoo!?