baslinux - Re: [BL] Opera 6.03

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Opera 6.03
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:08:30 -0400 (EDT)

Here is the address for Opera 6.03 (at least the third time I have posted
it) for the person who said 6.12 crashed. Opera 6.03 works fine for me
with 16M RAM. I had problems with the screen being scrambled in 5.05,
plus 5.05 appears to download all the images even when you tell it not to
display images, and it requires a mouse for nearly everything. 6.03 can
be used without a mouse. It never crashed once for me. It will even work
with xmono (but won't display images). If you type F11 for full-screen
mode it gets rid of the banner ad and all the buttons and menus. F11 to
toggle back. F2 lets you enter the URL while in full-screen mode.

Steve, PLEASE could you put this link at the BL2 site. It is hard to
find.