baslinux - [BL] Not giving up on X Display

  • From: Yong Beng Ong <basic_yongbeng AT yahoo.com.sg>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Not giving up on X Display
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 02:06:18 +0800 (CST)

Hi guys...

If you remember...I was around the mailing list not so
long ago...The guys with the intel 810 chipset...which
is not compatibile with the kernel...
I went for some digging around and found this card
S3 Trio64..I believe it should work with the xs3..
however...I have a monitor which is not really
popular..some of those OEM LCD monitor...I was just
wondering if I'm able to set Unprobe monitor to the
XF86Config?

Yap! one more thing...so I presumed the S3 Trio64 card
will work?