baslinux - [BL] midnight commander on BL2

  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant AT indo.net.id>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] midnight commander on BL2
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 13:09:36 +0700

Being an avid user of midnight commander I discovered that
at every startup of MC there was an information.
Always forgot about it because MC works fine but now being
at cleaning up the system I want to get rid of this info.

after my input mc following message is shown before
midnight commander fills the screen:

params.c:OpenConfFile() - unable to open configuration file
"/etc/smb.conf": No such file or directory
Can't load /etc/smb.conf - run testparm to debug it
load_client_codepage: filename
/usr/lib/samba/codepages/codepage.850 does not exist.

Why does mc expects samba? How to get rid of thsi info?

--

" Every little BYTE helps "

NTReader v0.36w(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.