baslinux - Re: [BL] My Display

  • From: Yong Beng Ong <basic_yongbeng AT yahoo.com.sg>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] My Display
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 03:16:03 +0800 (CST)

thanks for the reply...I need to confirm one thing..is
the VGA16 you mention the one included in the
documentation on the website???if yes..yap..it
works...but the color of the display is rather low...
guess it's only 16 color or 256...any other way to
make the resolution higher???at least 8 bit???

--- qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org wrote: > Yong Beng Ong

http://www.linux-france.org/article/x/GuideIntel810/book1.html